La Cour d’ Aix
The apartments are part of a square estate. La Cour d’Aix is situated 19 km south of Maastricht, just across the Dutch-Belgian border in the idyllic town of Richelle, high on the rocks above the river Meuse between Visé and Liège. Visé, a lively town, lies on a stone’s throw at you feet. The « Voerstreek » region is in your backyard. Liège, Maastricht and Aachen are nearby. You find yourself in the front porch of the Ardennes.
Cour d’Aix served as a court of justice for the Herve region until 1745. The Chapter of the Diocese of Aachen appointed so called Voues, sworn judges, who administered justice commissioned by the church.
- Several apartments (2, 4, 5, 6, 8, 12 persons)
- All apartments have separate entrances
- Living room with fully furnished open kitchen; refrigerator, electric cooker,
- All bed rooms are double rooms
- Child’s bedstead, playpen and high chair available
- Shower / lavatory (1 or 2)
- In the 10-persons apartment every bedroom has a private bathroom, and a satellite dish
- Every house has it’s own outdoor seat (with garden furniture)
- Central heating
- TV and wifi
- Free private parking
- 1 dog allowed per apartment (in consultation)
- There are beautiful hiking trails through the « Voerstreek » region and the Ardennes
- Regional information available
- Bus stop at 300 meters
- Within a radius of 3 km you will find a swimming pool, playground, sauna and fitness center
- The town of Visé, at 3 km, offers you an extensive shopping area and restaurants of excellent quality
- During summer season you can visit countless folklore festivals
- For the little ones playground equipment is available, and for the older children and adults there is a ping pong table
Voor boekingen of informatie neem contact met ons op.